Saturday, August 3, 2019

BUSY, BUSY BUSY AROUND HERE.

Heads up!
The next Butterfly Quickie has flown its wings!


If your invoice has been processed this beauty will be in the mail this coming week! Now this gal has plenty of bling - which with my expert photography does not show!

Finally finished the Succulents piece (official name What's That?) from JPNeedlepoint Designs.


This is going to be a very busy class at Stitchers Garden in Naperville (outside Chicago). As I stated before there are 28 plants!  Several have more than one stitch or technique incorporated into the design. Over 37 diagrams are shared in this stitch guide! And the threads!  Phew!  Tried to multi use as many as I could but there were spots I just had to add another to the thread list.  Hope you can join us!

The Cruisin' Stitchers optional class kits were mailed out.  I believe all that ordered them have now received them and are double checking supplies.  Don't want to get stranded without a thread or embellishment now do we?



Still time to get your kit before the cruise if you are having second thoughts!  Just email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com. Can you believe we are sold out! ! !  We have 35 stitchers in our group! Poor husbands!  Oh well there is plenty of food to keep them happy!  Are we going to have a grand time or what!  I'm loving it!  

Never too early to plan!

Did you ever hear the saying that a rolling stone gathers no moss - well this gal does not need to worry about being moss covered!  This week I began painting the canvas for the upcoming Tulip Time on the Rhine riverboat stitching cruise that we will be doing in April! We had a beautiful ad in the recent issue of Needlepoint Now magazine.  They do a lovely job


This will be a totally new area for us.  We have never visited this part of the world and I know it is going to be exciting! We've been in parts of Germany and over most of Switzerland but the Netherlands is going to be very exciting for us.  !


We would love to have you join us!  There is a brochure in the files section or email me directly at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com and I'll email one to you.  Reservations are starting to come in and it is very delightful!

Also if you would like to keep in touch with what we plan for our adventures be sure to join the closed Facebook Group Needles 'N Fins Stitching Adventures. Be the first to find out what is on the agenda.

Packing is on my mind.  Gotta get ready for ANG Seminar in Houston - little early for me to think packing but I will be in TN next week and get home late night before I fly out next morning!

In the meantime there are lessons to be prepared for the Online Mystery Classes.  These guys are due during the Seminar.  That will present a challenge for me.  But I feel I am up to the task!  Hope I don't have to eat crow!

It is a beautiful day here and I hope you have a lovely weekend wherever you are.


No comments: