Sunday, April 14, 2013

Good Morning!

In case you haven't guessed by now, I'm a morning person.  I was just sitting here thinking about things that I need to get focused on and I was reminded that ANG Seminar 2013 is just around the corner!
Have you registered yet?  Time is closing in on us.  There are so many wonderful classes from which to choose and you can see them all by going to the ANG website at www.needlepoint.org and look under Seminars and select Seminar 2013. You will get a drop down menu with all the details, how to register, when deadline is, classes broken down by number of days and beautiful pictures.  I have a 4-day class and a 1-day class that I would be thrilled to have you select.

Pinkletoes is a 4-day class for the cutest bunny.  I just love her and I bet you would too.



My 1-day class is in honor of California and is my version of a stump work poppy nested in a beautiful china cup.  Of course you could insert it in a box top, make it a pincushion, etc.


So be sure to go visit the ANG website and see all the fantastic techniques and projects that await you.  

Of course, there is always the great on-site shop, the bookstore (which happens to have all my Shapes of Needlepoint Series books), the not-to-be-missed exhibit, and events galore.  I hope to see you there.

Meanwhile, I better get back to work.  Have a great day and remember to Stitch with a Smile!

Sandy


No comments: