Monday, April 1, 2013

Another teaser!

The interest in the online sampler notebook of stitches has been amazing.  Keep it up folks!

Today I decided to add another enticement and share a page of my actual notebook.  This sample was made many, many years ago but is still a viable resource.  As you can see, the new page I gave out yesterday  has been updated a little.  I chose to display my pages in the 'baseball' card holder protector sheets.  As you can see, they have 9 slots.  Perfect for my diagram, stitched sample and any notes I choose to make.


The samples take such a small amount of time to do and just a few quick notes on the information section and you have a wonderful example for your use for years to come.

Only a couple more days until Wednesday Whimsies!

Stitch with a Smile!

Sandy

No comments: