Monday, January 14, 2013

Starting to gather and pack today for my 3-day class at Serendipity in Tuscaloosa, AL.  I have never been to Tuscaloosa and I am looking forward to it very much.  If the class is anything like their host Ellen, we will have a wonderful time!  To The Beach is alive and well! These gals are well loved by shop owners and their customers all over the country!  It is a very happy class to teach and to attend.  I never tire of it.





Also stitching on my scarecrow for Fast Friends in the Old Crow Series by Leigh Designs.  I love it!  Maybe I'll have a pic I can share later this evening or in the morning before I leave.


1 comment:

yarnshopgirl said...

We can hardly wait for you to arrive, Sandy! Stitching the girls will surely brighten our days and have us dreaming of going "To the Beach".