Saturday, December 19, 2015

MARKET, ONLINE MYSTERY, CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS ! 

I know that we all fall into the trap of stating - there is too much to do - I'm running out of time - there is not enough time - I'm too busy - etc., etc.  Well, the Good Lord only gave us so many hours in a day and it is our personal choice how we use those hours.  It is how we prioritize our lives.  Thankfully I am at a stage in my life where I can honestly say that I am never bored.  There is always something on my plate - even if it means taking a nap (which I am currently learning how to do with fervor!)

Now that my family is away and totally consumed with their lives, I have taken great joy in conducting my Online Mystery Classes.  Those of you who participate cannot imagine how much your participating means to me.  I can truly say that even though we have not met face-to-face (that is beginning to change through my visiting classes), and most of you do not personally know each other, we are developing a strong bond of friendship and love made possible through our shared passion!  While many of you continue to sign up for each new class, we also gather some new members as we go along and we 'suck' them into our wonderful, private world with open arms and encouragement!  All are welcome and we love having new inductees!

I am gathering supplies for the TNNA Winter Market classes to be held in San Diego in January.  So needless to say the dining room table is a mess (well, some excuse is better than none - I will never win the Martha Stewart award for housekeeping - and, know what - I don't care!)  Here's a peek at what your lucky shop owners will have the opportunity to enjoy if they so choose.  Let them know if something interests you and they can order the canvases and stitch guides at Market.

Leigh Designs has a new crown series that will knock your socks off!  Bling is everywhere!  Her model stitchers have gone above and beyond on these guys.  Mine is conservative compared to some of the others. I am somewhat limited to those sponsors that are available and with whom the shops can easily place orders.


I created another new crown darning pattern for this design and it will be in my book of darning stitches.  The stitch guide is also available through your LNS!

A second class is this cute Potting Shed from The Point of it All.


There sure are a bunch of techniques going on in this piece as well.  It too has a stitch guide available. Hyla finished this to hang over the door knob, on the edge of a shelf, or on the wall.  Clever!

And the third class I am teaching is a Brenda Stofft piece.


I believe the last time I checked this class was full.  Your LNS can still order for you, however. It, too has a stitch guide.  There is needle felting covered on this guy!  Lots of fun.

And, lastly, registration is really down to the wire on our Brenda Stofft piece for our next Online Mystery Class - Easter Rabbit with Morning Glories.


The first lesson has been stitched and my fingers are really itching to get on to the second lesson!

If you still want to participate, email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com - NOW.

Our next project Online Mystery Class will be Melissa Shirley's Thanksgiving Critters which will start mid-March 2017.  We are accepting registration interest at this time - class has grown quite large.


This cute fall piece has lots to offer, too, and I know we will get into all kinds of trouble with it!  Hmmm, let's see, 6 lessons, 5 critters and backgrounds - wonder how these lessons will break out? So come join us!  We'd love to have you.  Scroll down through older posts for more complete details.

We are also considering adding another S.O.S. Online Embellishment Class to begin in February.  Notify us if that is of interest to you.

In the meanwhile, from our home to yours we are a Christian family and therefore  Wish you All A Very Merry Christmas!  Enjoy the holidays as you choose to celebrate but know that we are all united in our passion for the needle arts!

In the meanwhile, stitch with a smile!

Sandy


No comments: