Saturday, December 26, 2015

HOLIDAY SEASON IS DRAWING TO AN END.

Well, it is actually over at our house as we do not celebrate the New Year through the party route. Hubby enjoys sports on the widescreen TV and I get to sit close by and stitch and enjoy the fire whenever weather allows.

Oh gosh, I finished stitching Beijing Butterflies.  I can't wait to share it with you.  It always saddens me when I post the final lesson of an Online Mystery Class.   It is amazing how quickly that 6 month period slips by.  Thankfully there are more waiting in the wings!

Also Cats in A Dinghy is coming along nicely.


Isn't he cute?   Photo is from Lesson 2.  Lesson 3 will be posted in the next couple of weeks.  I can't believe it is also half over!

We are really getting all geared up for the Online Mystery Class of the beautiful Easter Rabbit with Morning Glories by Brenda Stofft.


I understand that all the ordered canvases have been shipped out to the shops so it shouldn't be too much longer until all those participating will have their canvas in hand.  Get them mounted on the stretcher bars!  We will be ready to roll mid-January just a s promised.  He is too cute!  So much to cover and explore!

In the meanwhile, I am preparing to travel and do some f2f teaching at TNNA Winter Market, San Diego and Callaway Seminar in Georgia.  If you are around stop by and introduce yourself.

So, back at it here on the this end - remember to stitch with a smile!





No comments: