Monday, March 16, 2015

OH BOY!  OH BOY!  OH BOY!

More fun to start!  Today I will begin distributing invoices to those participating in our current Online Mystery Class HARVEST.  I'll process the emails from yesterday and then we will be off!


If any of you need assistance with obtaining your canvas just let me know.  I can probably help you speed that process along.

I am currently putting together the materials list so that I can provide it to a few shops who are interested in making thread kits available for those who desire them.  That information will be posted.

All future information about this class will now be posted on the private Facebook Page.  Anyone that is not participating in the class who may have questions should direct them to my email address at duodesigninc@yahoo.com.

Next, you will be getting information on a special 'bonus' class that I have thrown in there in between my regularly scheduled classes.  You are gonna love it!  It is way too cute!

In the meanwhile, enjoy your day and stitch with a smile.

Sandy

No comments: