Wednesday, March 11, 2015

BUSY!  BUSY!  BUSY!

There should be a law against having so much fun while one is working their butt off (and I'll be the first to admit that I have plenty to spare).

I am so excited that the new private Facebook Pages are working so well for the Online Mystery Classes.  We just released Lesson 5 for the Mod Ornaments Online Mystery!  It is hard to believe that there is only one lesson left and it will be all done!  We all had some fun along the way however and a beautiful end product will be realized when all finished.



Just as exciting and waiting in the wings is HARVEST ONLINE MYSTERY CLASS!


There are only a few days left to register for this class as registration closing on March 15 - only 4 more days!  Then the first lesson will be distributed mid-April.

We are busy confirming email addresses and registrations to make sure no one falls through the cracks. If you haven't received yours be sure to email me again!  The PayPal invoices will be sent after March 15, when you can pay on line.  However, some are snail-mailing personal checks for the $150 fee for 6 lessons total.  We try to accommodate whatever works best for you.

The private Facebook Page has already been set up and awaiting the arrival of those who are participating in this class.  Invitations are issued as payments are processed.  

So if you are holding off joining this fun group your time is running out!  Registration is simple!  To register just send an email to me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com and say 'I want in.'  You will then receive an email acknowledging your addition.  If you do not get an email from me it means that I did not receive a request from you.

Okay, gotta get back to work now as I'm finishing up items for my classes at TNNA Summer market.  

Too much fun! ! !

Sandy


No comments: