Sunday, March 29, 2015

Just talking . . .

It looks like today is going to continue to be a beautiful day! The sun is shining and there is no snow on the ground! But of course the most beautiful part is that I have been given this day through the generosity of my Lord.

I have been working on the mystery classes and I cannot express to you the true joy and delight I am having working with you all that participate. Heck, we haven't even started the new, upcoming HARVEST class and there is lots of dialog already being exchanged over on our private Facebook Page. I know this is going to be such a fun group!

Another surprise class will be announced in a couple of weeks.  This class is for a smaller piece and I have just sandwiched it in between the 'regular' Online Mystery Classes.  It was just too cute to pass up.

A third class to follow after HARVEST is also onboard.  Leigh Designs has created an exclusive just for us and this canvas will be distributed only through The Needleworks in Austin, TX, as it will only be available to those who participate in the Online Class.  Colleen and I have been busily working on thread selections for this wonderful class.  As with others, there will be an optional thread kit offered.

In my other life (really?), I am working on kits for my pilot class in 2 weeks in the Boston, MA area for Pumpkin Spiced Tea.  This class is being hosted by the  Massachusetts Chapter of the American Needlepoint Guild of Wellesley, MA. The class is being piloted for the EGA National Seminar in San Antonio, TX in late October - class actually begins October 29, 2015.


Then after I return home I head back up north the following weekend to have a fun time with Ruth Schmuff at Bedecked and Beadazzled in Baltimore for the Sandra in Wonderland weekend.  We are going to have so much fun playing with the whimsical and striking canvases from the Alice in Wonderland Series of Sandra Vargas canvases - The Queen and Lady Hatter.


As we are working on two canvases simultaneously, this will not be a large class.  Check with Ruth, however, to see if she still can fit you in.  I'd love to have you join us! Give them a call at 410.296.0405.  Be sure to visit the website too and look at all the companion canvases for this series. 

Oh, and in between these visits up north, I am conducting a workshop at our local ANG Chapter on embellishing tassels.

Oh, and I'm polishing Series V book!

Oh, and I'm kitting classes for the TNNA Summer Market, oh, oh, oh. . . 

Okay, I don't allow myself to think too much beyond that.  I would get discouraged if I did - LOL.

May you enjoy your day as much as I plan to enjoy mine!  And remember to stitch with a smile!

Sandy


No comments: