Friday, February 8, 2013

Quail Run Visit

Wow.  So much has been going on.  I have lots to share with you regarding TNNA market, but I wanted to mention that I have just returned from Quail Run in Scottsdale where I conducted an Old Crow Workshop.  We had such fun an the gals were great!

What a lovely shop!  I have been fortunate to have taught here before so I knew what was awaiting me.
Susan Barlow and her staff keep her shop in tip-top shape and if she doesn't have something she can sure help you get it or get a suitable substitute.  Models abound in the shop which are very helpful for customers who cannot always visualize a finished project.

The Old Crow Workshop consists of working on three of Leigh Designs in the Old Crow Series:  Night Cap, Squashed and Fast Friends.

It was amazing the amount of progress these gals made.  There were lots of techniques covered and each group could come watch demonstrations of techniques for the other groups.

Beautiful threads were incorporated in all three.  Some of the projects shared techniques with another of the Old Crow Series which made it possible to have  class of the three designs being taught simultaneously.

Check with your local needlepoint shop and see if a workshop is scheduled to be in your area soon.

Later - and remember to stitch with a smile!

Sandy

No comments: