Sunday, May 5, 2019

Sunny Weather always makes me happy!

Oops!  I let Saturday slip right past me.  Well, I was busy on our annual Mother/Daughter runaway in Orlando.  We are at the Wyndham which means we are within walking distance of Disney Springs.  Those who know my daughter know that she loves to shop.  Me?  Not so much.  But I did walk with her and each day I have gotten a rare 10,000+ steps in.

While she was shopping I would find a nice shady spot, comfy chair (as outside chairs go), and people watch.  They are so entertaining.

In between I had my small stitching projects.  Of course I did!

And I did actually manage to shop a little.  I did not overdo however - lol.

All in all the weather has been great.  It did rain yesterday afternoon and evening.  She will be hitting the Springs again this morning and then it is hang out around the pool if not raining.  I'll enjoy the pool lounge with my needlework.

I'll be stitching on our fun project for the Mediterranean - the Cruisin'  Stitchers.


This optional project is a whimsical one this year and has so many fun embellishments to share. I'll share some pictures after I get one of the gals finished so you can laugh and enjoy with me.  I have too much fun!

There is still time to join us for this excursion. This trip is October 24-Nov.4, 2019 with optional extra days in Rome and Barcelona.  Email me for details - duodesignsinc@yahoo.com



We are also working on our Tulip Time Riverboat Stitching Cruise project. Creative juices are flowing! This cruise is going to be so beautiful.  We do the Rhine.  April 16-26, 2020.




For more information email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com and I can send you a full brochure with all the details.  It will be a wonderful, serene adventure with beautiful companions of common interest.  What better love than needlework and flowers?

I just saw this picture from the Spring Market and I think it would make a great Online Mystery Class.  If there is enough interest we might add it to the late 2020 Itinerary.  Email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com if you are interested.


Okay, gotta go and enjoy the beautiful weather!




No comments: