Saturday, May 18, 2019

GOOD MORNING!

Okay I'm lagging again.  Another quickie post.  I am in beautiful, fun Rehoboth, DE teaching a delightful group of ladies.

We are doing the Flags of Glory first as a 2-day class.  I love watching as people execute my vision on a canvas.  And it is wonderful getting feedback questions because that always helps me understand how others perceive what I'm trying to get across.







Look at the wall behind me - a small sample of the canvases that are displayed here at Stitch-Stash.  There are 2 trunk shows and I am trying very hard to resist!




Normally I don't get out much when I travel to teach.  But last night our restaurant was only a half block from the ocean and we were able to walk over and enjoy the calmness of the water and the wonderful soothing, soft breeze.  Weather and temperatures were absolutely perfect!


My students and hostess (Patti of Stitch-Stash) have been wonderful.  I am having the best time!  Looking forward to returning.

During class I received a call but could not take it until last night.  Wonderful news!  All 3 of my classes made for the ANG Seminar in Houston this August.  YAY - can't wait to share with all of you.




Reservations are up to 44-45 on the Mediterranean Stitching Cruise.  Still time to join us if you would like.  There are so many wonderful stitching ladies joining us and many of them are multi-repeaters!  Would love to have you come along.  



Send email with questions and for a copy of the brochure to duodesignsinc@yahoo.com.

Gotta go as it is time for my ride to pick me up for another day of grueling work - LOL.  It is such a blessing to be able to work at what you love to do - TEACH!

Until next time remember to Stitch with a Smile!

No comments: