Saturday, July 8, 2017

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY . . .

Maybe it is just me but it seems we have had an awful lot of rain lately.  No so much that you can't get out in between showers, but raining off and on nonetheless.  Well the plants are happy and that is a critical need.  But I wouldn't mind have a couple days of just sunshine.  Well, today is a pretty sunshiny day - rained pretty hard here last night.

NOTE:  Invoices have been sent to those who indicated an interest in the upcoming QUICKIE SERIES Eagle Star by Raymond Crawford.  If you think that you have signed up and did not get an invoice, email me right away.  Also if you would like to join us there is still time.  It will be another week or so before the first lesson.  The full kit is $125.  email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com
The kit has the handpainted canvas, all the threads, embellishments, two lessons sent via pdf and shipping/handling.  All you need is a needle and scissor and you are ready to roll!


I must say he was quite smashing for the 4th July festivities.  And he is now experienced and ready to represent his breed in many more patriotic events: Memorial Day, Presidents Day, Flag Day, Armed Forces Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Patriot Day, Columbus Day, Veteran's Day.

Following this handsome guy will be another charming fellow that has a fantastic American presence:  Uncle Sam


This is an exclusive from Pepperberry Designs.  Don't have the kit costs figured as yet as I just began stitching him.  I will post as soon as that is available.  In the meanwhile, if you want to join us just send your email address to me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com.  I will put you on the no obligation notification list so you won't miss out on any of the mailings. As with all the QUICKIE SERIES this will be an all inclusive kit.

ONLINE MYSTERY CLASSES

I have been busy tidying up the classes to be posted for the Online Mystery Classes due to be posted about the 15th!  Just around the corner.   So anxiously await these postings - others say - oh gosh, I haven't finished the last lesson.  Hey!  It is not a race nor a contest.  That is one of the major beauties of the Online Classes - you stitch at your own pace.  We will be here for you!

Well, as usual Saturday crept up on me so this is all I have for the moment.  Stay tuned - working on retreat pieces and I'll share pics as soon as I can!

Have a great weekend and remember to stitch with a smile!


No comments: