Tuesday, December 20, 2016

2017 ONLINE MYSTERY CLASSES INFORMATION

I have learned how to keep the 2017 Online Mystery Classes information posted to the right so it is always in the front and up at the top of the page for easy reference.  I think this will be very helpful throughout the year.  I know it will be for me - LOL.

I also am calling for feedback from those that need assistance in obtaining their class materials.  Please email me if you have no local needlepoint shop and need help with obtaining a full kit.  A full kit will include the painted canvas, threads and embellishments that are being used in the various classes. While I desire to introduce you to new threads and products I also try to be mindful of the availability to you of these unique materials. While some prefer to work from their stash, others like to have everything in one neat package - let me know if that is you!  We'll do all we can to help you accomplish this.

The next class in line for this possibility would be the Steampunk Fox class beginning in February 2017.  Just email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com and state that you would be interested in a full kit.  You may also make this request for any of the future classes that are scheduled for 2017.  I will add your name to a list of those wanting full kits and I will contact you individually outside of the secret Facebook page.

While I am in the process of gathering feedback, please feel free to provide additional input as to things that might make these classes more enjoyable for you.  I cannot promise they would be incorporated into the lesson plans but we can certainly consider all requests.

Have a great day and here's looking forward to another great year of fun classes and fantastic friendship amongst my participants!




No comments: