Monday, November 9, 2015

Classes - as usual!

Well, EGA National Seminar was a delight.  Students in both classes were new to me.  We had such a wonderful time.  And that made the time fly!  I believe I have gained some new needle felting converts out of the process too.

I've been working away gathering materials for the new upcoming Online Mystery Class - Easter Rabbit with Morning Glories.


I am amazed at all the fun stuff I have chosen.  We will be working with the fantastic Pepper Pot Silk, some lovely River Silks ribbon - different sizes, the straw silk that I love, gobs of different silks from Rainbow Gallery and others such as Vineyard Silk, lots of sparkly stuff, fuzzy stuff too,  Bella Lusso wool, cotton, beads (some you may not have seen before), and much, much more. 

Techniques that might push your creativity some are included.  We'll do ribbon embroidery, ruching, braiding, twisting, weaving, buttonholing, couching, padding, satin stitching, French knots, etc., etc.  

If you would like to join the fun, time is drawing short.  Registration closes soon and the first class is scheduled to begin mid-January 2016.  Don't miss out on this wonderful Brenda Stofft canvas.  

The 6-lesson packet is $150.  That's it.  You get your canvas and threads from your local needlepoint shop.  Let me know if you do not have a resource and I'll happily help hook you up with some possibilities.  (More detailed information is available through older posts if you'd care to scroll down through them.)

To register just send me an email at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com and we'll get you on the notification list for the upcoming invoice ready to proceed onward to the fantastic class date!

In the meanwhile, my needles call - - -

Sandy



No comments: