Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday Whimsies - Wooo Hooo!

Here we are again.  Yea!

Today I am sharing a Triple Parisian Stitch.  Which means it is simply a Parisian Stitch but tripled.


For some reason today my photo program does not want to pick up the lines between columns.  Oh well, typical day on the computer for me.  If it isn't one thing it is another.

This stitch diagram is shown lying on its side because the space is not large enough to show it horizontally.  So if you want it to look like water, etc., stitch it horizontally, not vertically as placed in the form.

Below is a sample of my stitched block for my notebook.  Isn't it pretty?  I really like this stitch.  And it is so easy to do once you get the first row in - you just keep going in the same rhythm.


Triple Parisian
So happy stitching everyone until next time.  Be sure to go over on the Yahoo Group and post pictures of your samples and share.

Stitch with a Smile!

Sandy


No comments: