Tuesday, May 14, 2013

CLASSES FOR TNNA

I have the good fortune of once again teaching at the TNNA market.  This time we return to Columbus, Ohio.  I will be teaching two classes.  One for Leigh Designs and one for Sundance Designs.

Today I am going to share with you the Leigh Designs canvas.  This is Jamaica and is one of eight of the new Caribe series.

We will be doing so many fun things with this canvas:  stretching Flair, adding beads, doing ruching, and some Or Nue'.



So many sponsors have donated such wonderful products - canvas and stitch guide from Leigh Designs, needles from ColonialNeedle, gobs of threads (Burmilana, Rainbow Gallery, Kreinik, Caron, DMC, Pepper Pot Silk, Vineyard Silk), and beads from Sundance.



The class is an all day class (thank goodness!) and is set for Friday, June 21, it begins at 8 am.



Class is limited to 18 so be sure to sign up right away.  I would love to see you there.

Later this week I will highlight my second class that is for Sundance Designs - cute.

Have a great day and Stitch with a Smile.

Sandy

No comments: