Saturday, January 30, 2021

 COLD, COLD DAY HERE IN CENTRAL KENTUCKY!

I am not good at 'cold'.  So I chose to think about our Hawaiian Island Hopping Stitching Cruise.  Today we shared the picture of the Optional Class Kit that participants may purchase if they want something unique.


So much about our upcoming trip is documented in this piece!  Lots of fun to stitch.  Lots of interesting threads and fascinating stitches and techniques.  Can't wait to share with our cruising stitchers. Email us at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com for information on the trip and the Optional class - or visit Needles 'N Fins Stitching Adventures group for discussion.

I'm getting so excited.  I get my first Covid shop this coming Tuesday!  Yay. Hubby got his first one a couple weeks ago at the VA.  He gets his second one next week.

ONLINE MYSTERY CLASSES

I made a giant leap for me today.  I host4ed a Zoom meeting with some of my online class participants.  This techie stuff drives me crazy. I think it went fair.  The biggest issue from my end was to get my new wireless headset set up.  I couldn't tell if I was projecting or not.,  Eventually I got that part fixed.  I think I should be able to hear the participants better so I need to work on that.  Oh well, as they say, Rome wasn't made in a day.

It was really great to see everyone!  That was a real bonus for a dreary day.  Lifts your spirits immediately.
Looking forward to the next one in a couple weeks.

Our adorable Two by Two from Strictly Christmas will have its first session in a couple weeks.  Excited to share this with everyone.  So many fabulous threads that I know many have never used before. The 15+ animals give us lots and lots of technique possibilities.  Great fun to stitch.



Each pair of animals is a design all their own.  Here's a close up of the piggies.


Remember that registration is open for Raymond Crawford's American Train now.

Just email us at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com to sign up for any of the classes.

BOOKS

Our newly introduced book for the Pocketbook Series Leaping Thru Leaves has taken off like gangbusters.


Even though the first shipments went out mid-January, many shops are already on their 2nd or 3rd reorder.  We are beyond ecstatic at the success of this little guy. Thank you all for your support! To get your copy if you haven't already be sure to check with your Local Needlework Shop.
 
I'm odd to stitching now and enjoying my wonderful fire.  Stay safe everyone.





No comments: