Sunday, April 7, 2019

APRIL IS STARTING WITH MY DOING WHAT I LOVE - TEACHING!

             NOTE:  Info on Spooky Class Kits has been posted and invoices emailed.

Today I am at Rittenhouse in Philadelphia!  This is the first time I've seen this new location.  WOW!  As a fellow teacher/Lexingtonian said last week - if they don't have the thread you are looking for then it is likely that you don't need it.  What an inventory!  The selection is fantastic!  And they continue to add more.  I have taught in a lot of shops over the years and I do not believe I have seen any that can match the inventory here at Rittenhouse.  And it doesn't stop at threads!  Oh my!  Canvases and accessories galore.  Frames, bags, needles, scissors, magnets, beads and of course canvases.

We have played with hair on Thursday.  That a was a fun way to start off the 3 days of technique classes.

Then Friday we worked on Beading on Needlework.

Saturday we worked with ribbons.

I head home today and have lots more fun things lined up right away.  I will be teaching next at Stitch-Stash in DE beginning May 16.

Flags of Glory is a beautiful new patriotic project that I loved stitching.  It has it all. Beads, ribbon, Straw Silk.  Lots of fun threads and fantastic techniques.  Please try to join us for the class.


We will also be introducing our new technique class - Conventional Techniques Using Unconventional Resources.  Doesn't that sound intriguing?

Still receiving registrations for the Mediterranean Stitching Cruise - we are so pumped up for this.





So off to the airport. . . .



No comments: