Saturday, February 23, 2019

Oops!  I did not realize  it was Saturday!

I almost missed it.  Today I had to get my class pieces mailed off to NAN to be exhibited for the 2020 Class Selections.  I became so involved in getting them ready and out the door that I almost missed Saturday.

We had exciting news this week.  Our travel agent Liz posted the brochure for our next stitching adventure.  Tulip Time Along the Rhine Stitching Cruise!


Wow!  How exciting.  All the color!  There are 11 wonderful days scheduled for this adventure.  We will spend the first 2 nights in Amsterdam prior to boarding our fabulous ship the S.S. Antoinette for 7 nights of cruising.

The trip begins April 16 in Amsterdam and will end on April 26, 2020 in Basel - unless you choose to extend your stay a few days in Basel and Lake Lucerne.  Lake Lucerne  is one of my favorites. I have my breath taken away when I go visit the Dying Lion of Lucerne.  For some reason it is very emotional for me.  So beautiful and serene.

Go to Needles 'N Fins Stitching Adventures and download the brochure for all the details.  Registrations are already very active.  So wonderful.  Email Liz at lwolak@vikingtvl.com for travel details or me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com for general questions.  The mind is already going crazy with ideas for our stitching adventure.

We continue to work on adding more stitch guides to our Etsy Shop - DuoDesignsbySandra.  Check in often and be sure to list as a favorite.

In the meanwhile, stitching continues for the Online Mystery Classes.  I will cut this weeks post short and get the needles flying so as not to disappoint my fabulous students (who keep me on my toes)!

Have a great weekend.


No comments: