Saturday, April 28, 2018

CONNECTICUT!  WONDERFUL!

It is not often that I get to teach on the extreme East Coast but I have had the good fortune to do so twice within the last 2 months.  I taught in Delaware at the Winterthur Museum a few weeks ago and this weekend I'm teaching in Connecticut at The Enriched Stitch's Needlepoint in New England.  I am so blessed and have loved the different atmosphere that surrounds me.

My students are wonderful!  It is so good to see old friends that I had not seen in several months and to meet and make new ones.  Teaching Maggie's Winter Cardinal was pure delight for me.

The facilities were great!  The food - what can I say! And the weather even cooperated.

Next up for this fantastic guy will be the Space Needlers in Seattle, WA.  You do not need to be a member of the guild.  (Hmmm CT to WA - that's kinda extreme isn't it?). If you are closer to the Pacific Ocean than you are the Atlantic and are interested in stitching this guy, contact Kay Fite https://www.facebook.com/events/177702889506274 for information.


Next up for me is Orlando, FL for a private retreat.  I understand that the condo where we are hosted has balconies where the giraffes come peek in every now and then.  It is the Wildlife safari area.  This will be a break for me because it has been almost 20 years since I've been in the Disney proper.  I'm sure a lot has changed but I have only wonderful memories and do not expect that to change.

Getting ready to head over to The Enriched Stitch shop to leave a little revenue in the state.  We'll see if I get into much trouble!

Till next week!


1 comment:

Needlepointer said...

Love, see you in Seattle! Xx,Donnelle