Sunday, February 28, 2016

OKAY - I'M OFFICIALLY INSANE!

Twist my arm and flatter me a little bit and I'll do most anything.  A small group has decided that we will actually attempt this magnificent Brenda Stofft Canvas B-315 Arctic Parade in a "Special Online Mystery Class."





Yes, you are reading this correctly.  It is astonishingly huge!  Boy what detail!  The design area is actually 29" wide by 24" tall and is on 13 count.  The detail is unbelievable.

The face is on 24 count canvas - look at the cuteness.

There are so many beautiful places to look that it will keep you entertained forever!  See all the cute critters - white seal, bunny rabbit, raccoons, fox, lynx, polar bear, puffins PUFFINS!, penguins, snowy owl and of course the magnificent moose!

The technique possibilities abound!  So, how are we going to approach this 'Special" Class?

First of all, the teaching fee will be $260 - don't know if there are going to be 6 lessons or 25 lessons.

Second - and most importantly from my standpoint! - there is no set schedule for when a lesson(s) to be posted.  When I get to it or fit it in, you will be notified as usual through a Secret Facebook posting.

The canvas can be ordered through your LNS.  As always, let me know if you need assistance in obtaining yours.

This will be a smaller group but we will still have much fun none the less.

Email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com to express your interest and ask questions.

I am preparing to leave Houston now from a great Stitch Away at the La Torretta Spa and Resort.  It has been wonderful visiting with friends and meeting some new ones!  Hospitality is never an issue here.

I will be home a short time and then prepare to head out to LaJolla to teach at their Retreat for a week!

In the meanwhile - remember to stitch with a smile!

Sandy


No comments: