Sunday, June 14, 2015

SAD - YET - HAPPY!

My life is so full of conflicts!  Seems everything is a two-edged sword.  Somehow, though, we all manage to get through these conflicts and move forward.

Today's two-edge sword involves the Online Mystery Class EASTER WREATH!  It is sad that you only have two days left to register and join us in our adventure.


So I wanted to send out this quick little reminder that if you want to be part of the fun be sure to email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com and tell me to get you included!

The happy edge of that sword is that in less than 4 weeks we get to start stitching on this fun piece.  There are 17 eggs that await our embellishment.  And look at that bow and then there is the background.  But, the little sweetness of this piece is that cute little bunny peeking around.  We will be needle felting this guy and every one will have its own little personality.

So, if you are so inclined, be sure to drop me a quick email so I can still get you registered in time to go on this journey with us!

In the meanwhile, I am heading to Ikea today!  We don't have one locally but my hubby is driving me up so I can stitch as we go.  Yes, even though I travel I still stitch!

So have a great day and remember to stitch with a smile!

Sandy




No comments: