Thursday, February 6, 2014

WOW!  Here it is February already.  Where is 2014 going so quickly?

I have been fighting a terrible cough ever since I left TNNA market.  And in spite of my impressions of the south and Alabama, I am freezing while I am teaching down here at Serendipity in Tuscaloosa.  I must say however, that the hospitality is very warm and makes up for the cold weather, sort of.  Every one is wonderful in spite of my short temper and barking cough.



Just wanted to remind those of you already signed up for The Mystery of Yolanda that if you have not already done so to be sure to contact your favorite LNS and order your canvas to give them time to get it in for your first lesson.  Those of you still wanting to participate you have time to join in.  Just send me an email at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com  and we will add you to the list.  I will be setting up a private yahoo group in a few days and you will get an invite to join.  Some have advised that you prefer to receive private emails and not participate in the group and I will respect your wishes.

The first lesson will be invoiced and sent in March.  I am getting excited!

Later,

Remember to stitch with a smile and those of you who are fighting the freezing weather hang in there!

Sandy

No comments: