Saturday, November 10, 2018

WHO HAS TIME FOR JET LAG?

It is hard to accept the fact that Stitching Down the Danube has come and gone!  Wow.  We work for over a year planning and anticipating and then in what seems like a blink of an eye it is history!  But what fantastic memories.  Refreshing friendships and adding new ones are the best!  I always come home tired but refreshed and eager for the next one.  Speaking of which

Plans are in full steam ahead for our Mediterranean Stitching Memories 2019!  October 24 - November 4, 2019.  This one is a little different as we are going out to Sea (not ocean - sea).  We will be on a slightly larger ship than our riverboat but still not the massive monstrosities that cruise the ocean - been there, done that.  Anyway the Azamara Pursuit is gearing up to host our next adventure.




Follow Needles 'N Fins Stitching Adventures Facebook page to keep up with updates and additional information as it develops.





Reservations are flying in and we are thrilled at the acceptance of this new adventure.


Look at all these ports.  We begin our journey in Rome and will finish in Barcelona!!

Looks like there is a lot to get into along the way between the two! Hubby's walker might need new treads on the tires at this rate!







I'm busily working on an Optional Exclusive stitching project for our adventure.  It is in my head - I just gotta get it on the canvas and off to the painters.

Also working on various surprises for all my participants because I never want you to be disappointed! You cannot imagine the amount of administrative chores that are involved in the background for getting the stitching end laid out.  Forget the travel - I leave that to our expert agent Liz at Viking Travel.  I have a full schedule trying to get things organized on the stitching end of our fun trip.  We need to arrange rooms at hotels for stitching and then the real challenge is working with the ship to get some fun space there.  Supplies need to be decided and ordered. But, hey, that's part of it - right?  But if you check with those who have travelled with us before I think they will say that my efforts on their behalf have been rather successful. I have fun doing it and I think it shows!

My ultimate goal is that we have fun!  We travel, see new things for many of us, stitch a bit and truly enjoy each other's company!  I am so proud of the new friendships that have developed on this adventures - especially since they have spilled over into future trips with us!  Isn't that wonderful?

Well, I'm not fully recovered from our 2 weeks spent around the Danube in spite of what my heading might indicate.  Still sorting out things and getting papers together to be filed away. At the same time, I have been polishing off the next series of lessons for the Online Mystery Class postings around the 15th of the month.  These are great fun and I am loving how they are developing.

If you would like to join us in any of our classes, look to the right of this space and there is a link to the 2019 Online Mystery Class Agenda.  Just email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com if you would like additional information or want to join us.  

Additionally for more information on our upcoming Stitching Adventures, be sure to follow our Needles 'N Fins Stitching Adventures Facebook Group.  For particular questions on our upcoming Mediterranean Stitching Adventures 2019 contact Liz at lwolak@vikingtvl.com for anything to do with traveling and me for the stitching part at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com.  I will share a little something with you - this last trip we actually got Liz stitching!  I have proof!


So even though we play a lot we do get some fun work done as well.  Please come join us on our next adventure!

Until next time . . .





No comments: