Tuesday, May 3, 2016

ON THE ROAD - OFF THE ROAD - ON THE ROAD

Another teaching assignment bit the dust!  I just returned from teaching at the EGA Sun Region seminar at St. Petersburg, FL.  It was a great place and the weather was wonderful.  It had been a few years since I was in St. Petersburg and it continues to expand!

A fantastic group of ladies joined me for 3 days of fun, giggles, memories, stories and wise cracks created by the design of Back to the Beach.  Somehow this class obtained the nickname of the 'hair and boob' class.  Can't imagine how that came about - oh well!


The girls are now officially retired from the teaching circuit so they can stay home and stitch!

I'm home for a few days then off to Historic Geneva, IL to Designers Desk for May 13-14-15-16 embellishment class.  Drop in and see us!  Pat is a wonderful hostess!

Then, I'll be off to Houston to teach a design specially made for the Texans - Texas Boot Scootin'.  


This is a fun 2-day class that incorporates many of the southwest icons - yes, I know the saguaro is not native to Texas but I had to add it.  And the armadillo is just to die for he is so cute!  This design can be a pillow, picture, or stand-alone.  The model was made into a vase holder - can't you see the bluebonnets beautifully arranged?  How about a fun 4th July streamer arrangement?  Or needlepointed stars on dowels?  

If interested check with Saira at Chandail  series.chandail@gmail.com for information.  She may still have a spot open and I think she is accepting ghosts as well.  We would love to have you come play with us.

Well my travel laundry calls so until next time be sure to Stitch with a smile!

Sandy




No comments: