Thursday, November 13, 2014

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!  Today's the Day!

Today we sent out Lesson 1 of the Mod Ornaments Online Mystery Class.  I am very happy that we are at this point.  I know lots of people are anxiously waiting to begin this class - but none as anxious as I have been!

I am having fun stitching this design by Eye Candy!  I still have a few things to get stitched before I can call it finished, but the biggest majority of it is done and I love how it is looking.

Lesson 1 covers Ornaments 2 and 9 of the design and begins the green 'beads' on the background strings.  We're starting off with fairly simple stitches and techniques to get warmed up.  I plan to keep my students busy and out of trouble until next month when Lesson 2 is posted - LOL!




Here are peeks at No. 2,  No. 9 and part of a bead string finished.  




Those of you who missed the boat on the class, never fear, the next Online Mystery is going to be just as beautiful and exciting.  Keep watching for more news to develop!

In the meanwhile, stitch with a smile!

Sandy

No comments: