Saturday, September 3, 2016

MERCY!  ANOTHER ANG SEMINAR COME AND GONE!

What a wonderful week at the ANG Seminar 2017 in New Orleans LA!  I had four days of wonderful classes that contained some of the most fabulous and amazing people you would ever want to meet.  They are all such a joy in their own way and we all enjoyed each other in sharing our common passion of needlework.

The big excitement for me was that I released my new Pocketbook Series in the first class entitled Can Do Hairdos.  Check with your LNS for ordering this fun publication.  It will also be on my website for those who cannot get it otherwise. Over 30 pages of suggested styles of hair!


Well, I thought that was the big excitement anyway.  Tonight at the Closing/Awards Banquet I was blown away with the prestigious Literary Award for the second time in my career!  How honored I am and surprised beyond words.  Thank you all for your support in the success of these books.


I'm on the road today traveling home and I am ready to be there!  Have lots to move forward on now that Seminar is behind me.

First, we have announced our tour for the Landlubbers out there that asked.  We are going to enjoy a glorious time in Boston/Cape Cod in June 8-13, 2017.  We will visit two - that's right TWO - needlepoint shops while prancing amongst all the historical sights and beautiful beaches and lighthouses.  We will have a class in Boston broken up into two half sessions to allow time to take in the Boston flavor and we will spend a full day at the Osterville Needlepoint Shop participating in a class she has specifically designed for us - you don't want to miss the details on this one!



Visit our sister blog - www.needlesnfins.blogspot. com for more details and email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com with questions and inclusion in the secret Facebook Page.

Our Party on the Po riverboat tour of Italy - October 19-29, 2017 - is growing each week.  We are so excited about this tour as well.  Such marvelous adventures our travel agent - Liz of Viking Travel - lwolak@vikingtvl.com - has in store for us.  Again, visit the sites above for more details. Don't miss the free airfare for qualifying participants that Omniworld is hosting through November 4!

Remember these tours have limited spaces available so don't miss out.










Just a few more days  (well, less than 2 weeks) we will be posting our first lesson in the Online Mystery Class Robin's Wreath.


 

Everyone has been invoiced and payments are being processed so they can be added to the secret Facebook Page to participate in the fun.  If you have not gotten yours email me right away to duodesignsinc@yahoo.com

Once the dust settles we will be posting our itinerary for Online Mystery Clsses 2017!  Be sure to watch for it!  Also there will be an ad in the Nov.-Dec. issue of Needlepoint Now that you can keep handy for a colorful reference throughout the year if you don't want to print the one we provide.

Gotta get my act together here.  Not sure about the storms yet as I must go to Charlotte before flying to Lexington.  But it is what it is!

Have a great holiday weekend and remember to Stitch with a Smile!

Sandy

No comments: