Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Classes!  Classes! Classes!

Had so much fun with the various groups at Designers Desk in Historic Geneva, Illinois! Had some out-of-towners in addition to the locals - Kathy came from Milwaukee and Nancy and Peggy (don't know which one for sure) came from Florida - they are sisters.  Had a mother daughter team  Mel and Glorianne- yay - always fun.  David came and shared his completed buffalo felting from last trip - Jeanne who will help keep David on the straight and narrow and make him rip out -   Kathryn - my hero and limo driver is always wonderful.  Met Mary Ann who is an online student for the first time and had a lot of fun giving her a rough time.  There was Dottie,  Maryellen, Shirley  - Oh gosh I hate to do this for I am fearful as to who I have left out.

The group at Designers Desk is always very helpful but Missy is my right-hand man!  She makes sure they let me eat lunch - a girl after my heart.

Pat's group was busily kitting the threads and canvases for the upcoming Online Mystery Class - Pillow Collage.  Oh gosh, it is such fun seeing all those skeins and skeins of threads and cards and cards of thread, and ribbons, and beads etc., etc., etc.  Unfortunately I had to stay upstairs and teach so I could not play in all that heavenly stuff.


Pillow Collage from the collection

Still time to register:  Email duodesignsinc@yahoo.com.  First lesson does not post until May 15.  Invoices are being processed now.

Off to catch a plane - - - more this weekend!

Sandy


No comments: