Sunday, October 5, 2014

Memories

MEMORIES.

Today is our son's birthday.  Those of you who know me know that I am a morning person.  So, quite early I sent him a text message.  I told him happy birthday.  I add a question to him.  Do you remember what we were doing together a half-century ago - just the two of us?  His response:
"We were in the middle of a separation as I recall . . ."    I loved it.  For some reason that made me laugh!

Happy Birthday Tim!




 Another exciting event happened to us in this month.  Twenty-one years ago our daughter gave us another son by marrying Mark Kinberger.  Happy Anniversary Terri and Mark.



This is also the birth month of my Mother and Brother, both of whom are now gone.  My younger brother was born on my mother's birthday. They are missed.

So enough of reminiscing - I must get back to work!

Sandy


No comments: