Wednesday, July 16, 2014

St. Louis will never be the same!

I'm getting all packed and ready to jump on that plane tomorrow morning to play with my friends at The Needlepoint Clubhouse in St. Louis!

Oh gosh, these gals have given me such cute canvases to work with.  I can't wait to match them up with their owners.  There are all kinds of stuff like Annie Lane, Maggie, Lee, Melissa Shirley, Brenda Stofft, Charley Harper, and Lani for instance.  How can you not have fun with all those wonderful designers' products at your finger tips! I have birds, cats, chickens, flowers, frogs, swimmers, santas, ornaments, etc.  I am not going to be bored that's for sure!

We are gonna stuff, ruche, lay, bead, pad, pinch, destroy and do just about everything we can think of to try and stay out of trouble (or maybe cause it).

And if that's not bad enough, I hear there is a to-die-for bead shop across the street.  I am in trouble!

If you are in the neighborhood, please stop by and say hello to us.  I would love to meet you.

Hope to see you in St. Louie!

Sandy


1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I am JEALOUS. Have fun-fun-fun with all those stitchers and pretty things.