Saturday, September 26, 2020

 Temperatures drop.

We are having rather strange weather here but nothing too concerning.  It may be in the 40s in early morning, high 70s mid day and dropping down in the 50s by evening.  The days are beautiful though and we enjoy our walk out to the mailbox.

We have been frantically working on getting stuff together for the upcoming Virtual Market Trade Show next month.  We are anxiously awaiting the invitation to go to our booth.  This is a new adventure for the biggest majority of us so it should be very exciting.

It has been over 20 years since I exhibited so it is like a totally new thing for me.  We'll see how it turns out.  I am going to take some of my line-drawn class pieces and have them painted and offered as painted canvases. This included the Ladybug Tea that is the header to this blog page. I am anxious to see what happens with them.

I have some new designs that I am very anxious to stitch.  I am sad that I was not able to have stitched samples of all my offerings but that's just me.  We all know that the majority of new designs do not have stitched examples.

I will also be stating which designs have stitch guides - or I plan to if I don't run out of time - lol.  This will be helpful for those shops that do not do stitch guides for their clients but will be able to provide them if there is a need.

When the shops attend the Virtual Trade Show, in my booth they will be able to share a catalog with their customers.  This will enable you to tell you LNS what you want and they can order for you right away.

The drawback to the whole market scene will be that many of us will be awaiting canvases from the painters.  Not a problem because the largest majority of us are in the same boat.  Anyway get ready for October 24th and let your LNS know what you may be looking for! You will be able to see the catalog on our web page as well on the 24th - duodesignsinc.com - so you can look and give a shout out to your LNS that there is something there that you cannot possibly live without!

ONLINE MYSTERY CLASSES

A quick update on the Lovable Llama class invoices.  Those who may not have yet paid their PayPal invoice will be deleted from the class list.  This will happen Monday.  Thanks to those of you who have paid.  

I understand that canvases are trickling in a few at a time.  Stay patient!


So I must get back to the Virtual Trade Show preparations!  Stay safe everyone!

No comments: