Saturday, August 22, 2020

 CAPE COD CLASS IS BEHIND US!

Our first face-2-face class in what seems like an eternity has been completed without any incidents.  Thank God for that safety and care.  We had our Covid test this morning as a precaution after our return and allowing the incubation period to pass and thankfully it is negative.  We stayed in isolation as a safeguard however.  Was really weird -after 58 years together being separated in the same house - hmm.  At least it was temporary and for a good  cause.

An interesting thing I learned on this trip for me was that I have been pronouncing Osterville incorrectly!  I don't know if I have it correct still but at least I am aware that I might be wrong and can apologize for my incorrect rendering.  

Hospitality was out the wazoo from these wonderful people.  Classes were great fun and students were marvelous!  I am so blessed and appreciate all the support from so many!

ANG VIRTUAL SEMINAR

We are now concentrating on our online virtual seminar classes. Soon all of ours will be ready to go and I am anxious to share!  We are awaiting two more threads and all these stacked up packages can hit the post office.  YAY!

ONLINE MYSTERY CLASSES

The goal is to start a new Mystery Class soon - like within the coming month or two at the most I hope!  Next in line is Gayla Elliott's Lovable Llama! I received some exciting new threads for me to try and I am most anxious because they look as if they would be perfect!  I am always looking for something different to share with you guys you know!  The sad news is that the canvases have not yet arrived at the shops - bummer.  But that's okay!  We'll just start this sweet guy in October.  Believe me I think you will agree that he is worth the wait.


Such a sweet, sweet face.  And I discovered there is a very similar camel!

NEEDLE 'N FINS STITCHING ADVENTURES - FB group for those who love to stitch AND travel

I have been told that travel interest is picking up bit by bit.  People are getting anxious to put this corona virus episode of our lives behind us and hopefully move forward.  Happily some are looking towards our stitching adventures.  

First up is our Island Hopping in Hawaii.  What better place to loose these dull, draggy feelings?  Such happy colors, sunshine and lively music!  We are ready and anxious!



So much to see and do!  And while resting, we'll stitch!  Check with our agent Russ at russ@platinumtvl.com for specific details!  

ETSY SHOP - duodesignsbySandra

Been having fun adding some new stitch guides to our Etsy Shop.  A few here and a few there begin to add up.  Still have a bunch to add so check back often!  Maybe the one you are looking for is here in the stack!  We had Penny MacLeod, Charley Harper, Colors of Praise, Brenda Stofft, Melissa Shirley, just to name a few!

Sneek peak!


Until next time stay safe and follow the Covid-19 guidelines to stay healthy!

No comments: