Saturday, August 29, 2020

 AUGUST ALMOST GONE!

That means that I am one year older than I was for my last post!  Believe me, I'll take everyone that I am blessed with. Thanks to everyone who sent me well wishes.  I was blown away by the fabulous attention!

Not much to report on this week.  Been busy stitching models for upcoming classes so we can get the thread kits figured out.

ANG SEMINAR 2020

Our first virtual class for Seminar 2020 is scheduled to have the first session September 8.  It is so wonderful that the classes can go forward. This new venue also opens doors for many who could not otherwise participate in these great class opportunities!  Thank you ANG for going forward!

Our second virtual class still awaits the canvases.  Fingers crossed for that one!

ONLINE MYSTERY CLASSES

I am so excited as to how these class models are turning out! 

If possible I am more in love than ever with Lovable Llama! from Gayla Elliott.  I have kinda stepped out of my regular routine and decided to share with you a picture of the completed piece before classes start.  I wanted you to see that this cute guy is definitely worth waiting for! I think many of you will be introduced to some threads you have not used before and maybe even a few techniques! Be sure to check back in next week as he will be all decked out and ready to meet his public!

Next up is Spring Welcome! from PLDesigns.


Received the wonderful news that the canvases are on the way!  So actually Spring Welcome will start before our sweet Llama.  Stay tuned - update coming real soon on kit information and starting class date! Also a picture of the completed project will be shared soon!  Stitching and designer interpretation can make such a difference in a painted canvas.

PANDEMIC!

I was raised with a phrase that was something like - necessity is the mother of invention.  Well Merry L goodies has taken that saying to heart and has created some fun and colorful lanyards to help us manage those pesky but so necessary masks!  Not only are they practical and useful they are stylish and colorful - I love happy colors.  Have a look see and send Ellen an email to get your special Mask Lanyard.  Check out Merry L Needlework Accessories!


Merry L has always been a wonderful supporter of our various endeavors and we love all her goodies - magnets and fobs to die for!

ETSY SHOP - duodesignsbySandra

Be sure to check in to the Etsy Shop and see the new stitch guide that are added weekly.  Such fun!


Well that's pretty much it for this week.  Be sure to check back next week to see our handsome boy!  Stay safe and in good health.

No comments: