Saturday, October 5, 2019

MEDITERRANEAN COUNTDOWN!

Oh dear!  It is hard to believe that in less than 3 weeks I'll be in Rome again!  What a lovely thought. Along with that thought comes reality as well.  Yikes!

Kits to prepare.  Well, actually complete.  You know how you have a million things that need one more this or that?  That's about where I am on the agenda.  Have my first extra bag almost completed for my wonderful participants!   This is one of the most exciting parts for me.


What secrets lurk within? ? ?

I'm getting ready to pull out the second extra bag and start stuffing it.  Yes, stuffing!  I'm not very good at packing - if it fits and it's within weight limits - I'm good.  LOL.  I so envy people who are much better organized and neater than I ever was or could be.  I just don't seem to want to give the time needed for such a feat.

Somewhere along the way I need to start thinking of what I intend to wear.  I'm not too hung up on that part of my life.  If it is clean I am mostly happy.  And I pray that I don't clash too badly to embarrass my friends and family.

Excursions are also on my mind.  There are so many wonderful things to consider that I am having a difficult time deciding.  We have already planned for the Amazing Azamara adventure in town and the white night event.  Sorta looking at one of the driving tours of the Amalfi Coast.  That sounds real appealing to Bill and me.  We are such wild people!

One of my most looked forward to adventures will be in Sardinia, Italy where we will have a special class on Italian Embroidery - Filet Embroidery - taught by Italian instructions (thank goodness for interpreters!) in Italy!  Can't get much better than this!  Italy!  Italy!  Italy!

While these finishing touches are happening for the Mediterranean Stitching Adventure, great activity is going on for our upcoming Tulip Time on the Rhine Stitching Riverboat Cruise in April 2020.

We have a great schedule for this adventure in April 2020. Plan to be there when tulips are in full bloom!


Of course riverboats are much smaller so it is more critical to make a decision to join us as early as you can.  The ship will only accommodate 152 (I think that's the number) of passengers.  We are off to a great start with approximately 24 already registered!  Come join us for the fun!  Never know what I might be up too. And there is a special discount for paid in full through October 31!   Email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com for more information.  Or hop over and join our Facebook Group - Needles 'N Fins Stitching Adventures - to keep up with what is happening and our future plans.

Okay gotta get back to working on the Online Mystery Class Lessons for October. These need to be posted and shared before we head off to Europe!  Gotta keep ahead here!  Have a great weekend!


No comments: