Sunday, September 1, 2019

NEXT!

As I shared last week, ANG national Seminar is over.  This week I moved on to Napierville area to teach at the Stitchers Garden.

The classes are all full so I'm not going to be able to slack off any with this bunch. We began our adventures with What to do with Ribbons and Such.  This techniques class has been around for awhile but still remains popular.


Friday we did the Beading on Needlework techniques class.

                                     

We included a few little surprises in this class of making a star and a daisy edging trim.


Then we tackled the colorful, happy canvas from JP Needlepoint - What's That?  For me "That' is Succulents.

Here is photo of all 28 of 'em!  Yep!  28! We are plowing through them - one at a time. It is a 3 day class and after this is over it may need to be a 4 day class.  We shall see!  Such fun!

NEEDLES 'N FINS STITCHING ADVENTURES

While in town I was able to have dinner with our great travel assistant Liz! She took me on a private tour of their fabulous offices.  Beautiful building, great location and very nice offices.  I met lots of smiling faces.  Looks like a happy place to work.  I also met Gwyn who will be joining us on our Tulips on the Rhine Stitching Adventure.

Registration for this adventure in going great guns but I have some news.  The price of the trip will increase the end of the month from UniWorld!  If you are sitting on the fence about coming with us you might wast to consider making a decision right away in order to save a few dollars.

Our route

Our beautiful ship!

I was most excited to meet one of our trip participants for the first time in class also.  Patty is from Paducah and is a very active volunteer at the fantastic National Quilt Museum right in our state of Kentucky.


I will warn you ahead of time that Patty is passionate about her quilting and rightly so!  We are going to have a great time.

Connie and Ellen were in classes as well.  Connie will be on the sold out Mediterranean cruise and Ellen will be on both.

Gotta go and prepare for class.  This bunch is serious about their stitching!

Later . . .


No comments: