Sunday, August 26, 2018

ANG SEMINAR - WASHINGTON, DC

Today's post is very brief as I am a little preoccupied.  I arrived early Friday for the Seminar and my class started yesterday.

I had way too much playing with students while working on our various hairdos as published in my Pocketbook ' Can Do Hairdos" - plus there were a few surprises added since publication. In fact, Jo Christensen came to my class and told me she was mad at me because I had added some new hairdos since she took the class.  (P.S.  She didn't stay mad long!)

Always look forward to Expo!  as well.  If you have never experienced Expo! I don't have the proper words to describe it!  A couple of hours of madness maybe?  Great, fun madness but nevertheless it can get kinda crazy at the beginning. I did manage to contain my spending last night though and only bought what I went after.  Well, that's not quite true because I say a pattern of an American Flag that I could not resist.

Meals with friends is always an added bonus at these events.  As you know, I never go hungry!

I just realized this morning that yesterday was my day for posting so I apologize.  That sorta indicates what kind of last few days I have had - wonderful but hectic.

Off this morning to meet another group of fantastic stitchers in my class for Stitching Solutions.  I know it is going to be great fun as well.

I made the same mistake I always make while I am teaching - we never seem to have time to take pictures.  I am always so busy sharing ideas, stitches, etc. and we get so engrossed in what we are doing that we forget.  But, you know, I don't have a problem with that.

Maybe next week I can do better with lots of new stuff to share - including the finished Danube exclusive!

  In the meanwhile, have a great week stitching!

1 comment:

Silverfox said...

hey Sandy - this is Monica (aka "Denise") Mosley from NE retreat and Catitudes and many more - I am curious about your comment on Can Do Hairdos with added surprises. I bought the book when it came out - are you saying there is a new version that adds more to it that Jo got upset (briefly) about? is there a way to know which version I have as I hate to miss out on surprises....