Saturday, February 10, 2018

AUDITIONING FOR NEW CLASS POSSIBILITIES!

I have been asked to consider adding a Penny MacLeon design to our class roster.  A very sophisticated poll (tongue in cheek) was conducted and the winner is this cutie.  Dana - Life of the Party.  Email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com if you would be interested in taking a class and be added to the notification list. It is very popular and I am pleased with the response and registration already in just a few days.


The design is on 13 ct canvas.  The class will begin the first of the year - Jan. 2019.  So plenty of time to save up and get ready.


QUICKIE! SERIES:

I am so excited about the butterfly designs from Burnett & Bradley.  These will be our new Quickie! Series classes.

This means that a design will be presented in a maximum of 2 sessions.  I'll share more as details develop.  In the meanwhile please email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com to be included on the notification list. Canvases have been ordered and I can't wait to start stitching and planning. Lots of fun possibilities.
These designs vary in size from approximately 4" x 5 - to 7 inches.  Very manageable.  They are on 18 ct canvas.  As canvases must be ordered ahead, there will be a $35 deposit required once I get my ducks in a row.  The balance (which will vary depending on threads, beads, ribbon, etc.) will be due one month prior to the first lesson being distributed!

A few closeups:  






Aren't they lovely.  And room to do some fun techniques. There's more designs too!  I can't wait to start stitching them!  Where is that mailman????

Another specific request involved that green character design from Raymond Crawford:


Being the focal point of a wreath gives us many options for decorating the various ornaments. This guy cannot be added to the agenda until mid-2019 if there is enough interest.

Or this happy colorful wreath:


This design takes me away to a beautiful, serene beach somewhere.  Again, if there is enough interest this guy will be added mid-to late- summer 2019.

And, don't forget our wonderful Stitching Down the Danube riverboat stitching cruise!  I received the optional class canvases and I am excited to be putting the kits together so we can begin sign ups.  There will be a limited number available.



Okay enough dreaming.  Next week we will be sharing another group of monthly lessons from our Online Mystery Classes.  Stay tuned!





No comments: