Saturday, July 1, 2017

ODDS AND ENDS

I can't believe it is Saturday already - and it is almost over too before I realized it.

This week I was able to share another lesson with the humongous Arctic Parade by Brenda Stofft.  We had stitched the face earlier which is on 24 count fabric.  Now we appliquéd it to the main canvas.


I really like how he turned out!  Who knows what section we'll do next?

Busily, busily working on the class postings for mid-July.  People, I'm sorry, but I am just having the greatest time with these!  Stay tuned to see what we came up with for our first lesson of the Cupcakes.  There is still time to join us if you wish.  Just email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com.

Look who is moving up fast on our QUICKIE SERIES schedule!  Yep the wonderful Eagle Star from Raymond Crawford is next up.

We plan to do this guy within the next month.

Registration is now open.  Just email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com if you would like to join the class. Complete kit - painted canvas, threads/embellishments if applicable, two lessons in pdf format and shipping/handling - $125.

The canvases are in for the too cute designs by JP Needlepoint - Catitudes and Dog Gone Good.  We are currently taking registration for those classes.


First class for these cuties is March - if we can work it in earlier we will.


Not far behind will be Dog Gone Good in May.  Oh dear!  Oh dear!  What trouble will I get into on these?  Let me know if you want to join us - just email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com
 6-LessonPacket is $150.  Order canvases from your LNS right away.  If you need assistance we will be happy to help.  More later on thread/embellishment kits.

Off to working on some the Italy stuff for our fantastic stitching riverboat cruise - Party on the Po.  Also working on some of the lessons for the middle of the month still.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Holiday Weekend, etc.  And Happy Birthday CANADA!

No comments: