Tuesday, July 14, 2015

HOORAY!  NEW CLASS POSTING TODAY!

I'm excited today because I get to start a new Online Mystery Class - Easter Wreath.   That means I get to share with the participants my vision of how the piece looks to me.


This little beauty has so much packed into it.  The A.Bradley canvas consists of 17 eggs, a beautiful bow, a cute bunny face and the background.  Look at all the possibilities we will be covering in 6 lessons released monthly.  Lesson One went out to the secret Facebook Page today!  Can't wait for everyone to get started.

So now that this beauty is underway, it is time to concentrate on signing up for the next Online Mystery Class -  Beijing Butterflies.  Actually registration closes tomorrow so get with it if you are interested in joining the others who are already lined up in the secret Facebook Page looking at the materials list and getting prepared for the first lesson to be posted mid-August.


The thing about this beautiful canvas is that it is an exclusive!  That means you cannot buy it commercially.  Leigh Designs created this fantastic beauty just for us!  So let me know if you want to join the fun by sending me an email at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com.  We would love to have you come on in!

In the meanwhile, remember to stitch with a smile!

Sandy


No comments: