Sunday, March 15, 2015

FINAL DAY!  IT IS HERE!  REGISTRATION CLOSES FOR HARVEST!  TODAY!


I am soooooo excited!  This means that after today we get to start really working on this wonderful project!

Starting tomorrow I will be sending out invoices!  Then that means after that I will send invitations to join the private Facebook Page!

Then that means that after that we will be ready to distribute our first lesson in mid-April!

Can you believe it ? !  ?  !

Okay, so if you haven't joined all the wonderful folks who are participating you still have time!  Simply send me an email to duodesignsinc@yahoo.com and tell me you want in.  I'll acknowledge your email from there.

For more details just scroll down through previous posts about this wonderful Robbyn's Nest design.

Okay, gotta run and get things cooking'!

Remember to stitch with a smile!

Sandy



No comments: