Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Going back to Houston, Houston, Houston. . . .

Getting ready to board that ole plane in a couple hours and heading to Houston.  I will be teaching two classes there to the Lone Star Chapter ANG.   Crazy Needles Journey is a fun piece that replicates a crazy quilt square with lots of seam embellishments.  The class is full to capacity and there are some that have signed up as ghosts to be able to get the class.  We're gonna play with beads, ribbon embroidery, ruching, and have a great time.


The second class, also sold out and plenty of ghosts, is about beading for needlework.  This class went to lottery at ANG Seminar in Chicago and continues to be a popular one.  


I'm looking forward to seeing my friends there and playing for the week.

Guess what else is in my suitcase?  Mod Ornaments Mystery of course!  I can't put it down.  And my mind is also whirling on the next mystery.  I am about to burst at the seams.

When I get home I get to start preparing to leave for EGA Seminar in Phoenix.  Gotta lot to do to keep me busy!

Keep yourselves busy too and remember to stitch with a smile!

Sandy

No comments: