Monday, September 15, 2014

LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR MOD ORNAMENTS MYSTERY online class! WOOO!  HOOO!

That time really did fly.  The response to this class is absolutely mind blowing!  I am so thrilled to have so many joining me for this adventure.  You can still join us by contacting me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com and let me know you want to participate.

If you think you are registered and if you have not received an invitation to join the Yahoo Discussion Group for the Mod Ornaments Mystery, please contact me.  It might mean that you are not registered for the class either!  I am so afraid some might have slipped through the cracks with all this activity.  Also, many of you said I want take, or I am taking, etc., etc., and I cannot use that as a commitment.  You must actually email me at duodesignsinc@yahoo.com and tell me you want to participate.

This may well be the last time you see my canvas without any stitching on it! And, I can hardly wait!


While the canvas is a scrumptious hot pink, lime green, orange, light blue, etc., and the threads are going to be so fun to embellish and bring this design to life, I will also be providing a more traditional color way for those who wish to use reds and greens instead.  But never fear, these colors will also have lots of bling and fun too.

So, registration will CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT EST TONIGHT, MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 15!

                                                           H     U     R     R     Y      !


Sandy



No comments: