Monday, July 28, 2014

DECISIONS!  DECISIONS!  DECISIONS!

But, but, but, I wanna use them all!


It is so hard to choose for the Mod Ornaments Mystery online class when we have such a wonderful array of threads from which to make our selections!  All these wonderful threads plus all the other embellishments that I will be using is waaayy too fun!  And my picture doesn't even show all the bling in these threads to tempt you further! This is work - right?

If you aren't familiar with the Mod Ornament Mystery online class just scroll on down a little ways and all the details are there for you.  Don't want to scroll, just email me that you want in and I'll add you to the registration list - duodesignsinc@yahoo.com.

In the meanwhile, I'll go back to trying to make some decisions!  

Come join us!

Sandy

No comments: