Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday Whimsies - October 2, 2013 - Criss-Cross Hungarian

Right now I am fighting internet issues!   A big truck came through and destroyed our lines and we have been without regular phone service/internet since last Thurs.  Thank goodness for the hotspot.

Right now I am concentrating on starting to pack for the EGA Seminar.  It is in Louisville this year, which is just down the road about an hour and a half.  I'll leave Sunday.

Today I'm sharing the Criss-Cross Hungarian stitch.  The diagram also shows a filler of a cross stitch. You could change thread for this stitch and make it a metallic, different color, or other texture.  This also could just as easily be a bead.



Enjoy your week and if you are at EGA Seminar and see me , introduce yourself!

Sandy


No comments: