Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Whimsies - August 21, 2014 - Hair Colors

Today would have been my Daddy's birthday.  Yes, I always called him Daddy.  He has been gone over 35 years now and I still miss him terribly.

I am packing today for my trip to Anaheim to teach at the ANG National Seminar.  I will be teaching my sweet bunny, Pinkletoes!  She is so fun and it will be a great class.  I'm anxious to see friends I only get to see once a year.  It is always a treat and a blessing to remingle again.  And, of course, make new friends too.




Every now and then I like to include some tips for my tips pages in my Sampler Notebook.  This week I am sharing some suggested colors and threads for hair coloring for different races.  These are not, of course, all inclusive, just some suggestions.

We all have stitching that contains groups of people from time to time and are looking for ways to differentiate one from the other.  Hope this helps give you some ideas the next time you are confronted with that situation.

Next time,

Sandy

No comments: