Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wow!  What a wonderful 4 days I have just had.  I just returned from teaching To The Beach hosted by Serendipity Needleworks, Tuscaloosa, AL.  When Ellen asked me to come teach in January, I asked her were her shop was located.  When she said AL I did not hesitate.  South - right?  We had our classes in the magnificent University Club, I believe former Governor's Mansion when Tuscaloosa was capitol, and it was absolutely breathtaking.  Our lunches were served in their dining room and the meals were great.






Well, I don't know where the southern weather went but it wasn't to Tuscaloosa!




















That is not a blurry picture - it is huge snowflakes!

Well, fortunately, it was gone in a few hours.  Ice, however, followed.  Not what I was expecting at all!  But all went well anyway.  We had a great class and I will be providing pics real soon (as soon as those who took them will forward some to me).  After all, I was teaching, not taking pictures.

No comments: